A pinched nerve occurs when there is compression or pressure on the nerve because of a bone spur, herniated disc, tumor, or other factors. If you notice the signs and symptoms of a pinched nerve, such as numbness and tingling in various parts of your body, please call us to explore your non-surgical, non-opioid pinched nerve treatments.
Relieving Your Compressed Nerves
The nerves play an important role in the function of your body, delivering vital sensory information to your brain while also carrying movement instructions to your arms, legs, and various other areas. But if nearby tissues or structures start to press on your nerves, they might not function as well as they should, and you could end up experiencing chronic discomfort as a result. If you notice the warning signs of a pinched nerve, get in touch with Dr. Rozenberg immediately for a proper diagnosis, so you can start taking the first steps toward relief with pinched nerve treatment in Culver City, CA.
How Will I Know If I Have a Pinched Nerve?
A pinched nerve is usually accompanied by numbness, tingling, or pain. The intensity of the discomfort will vary depending on which nerves are affected and where they happen to be located. Depending on the case, additional symptoms might include:
- Pain (or numbness or tingling) that radiates to your arms and legs
- Aches and other forms of discomfort concentrated in one area
- Muscle weakness or spasms near the affected area
- Pain that intensifies when you hold a certain position
Why Choose Spinatomy Spine & Disc Centers for Pinched Nerve Treatment?
- Advanced Technology for State-of-the-Art Care
- Multiple Services for Addressing Unique Needs
- Caring Chiropractor and Welcoming Office