Peripheral neuropathy is a condition that affects the nerves outside of the brain and spinal cord, leading to various symptoms ranging from tingling and numbness to pain and paralysis. Spinatomy Spine & Disc Centers offers non-surgical, non-opioid, all-natural treatments to address the root cause of peripheral neuropathy and restore optimal health.
Getting to the Root of Your Pain
Your peripheral nerves are the ones outside of the brain and spinal cord. Their job is to carry information between the brain and body, which allows your various body parts to function and allows you to move your various muscles. Like any other body part, the peripheral nerves can cause problems if damaged. If Dr. Rozenberg finds a problem with the peripheral nerves, she’ll quickly create a treatment plan for relieving the pain and reversing the damage. Get in touch with her today to schedule a consultation to discuss options for peripheral neuropathy treatment in Culver City, CA.
What are the Symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy?
The symptoms you experience during peripheral neuropathy largely depend on which nerves were damaged. That said, potential warning signs often include the following:
- Hands and feet gradually becoming numb or overcome with a prickling or tingling sensation that spreads to the legs and arms.
- A recurring sharp, jabbing, throbbing, or burning pain in a specific area.
- Parts of the body becoming very sensitive to touch.
- Unusual pain that normally shouldn’t occur, such as having your feet hurt every time you stand up and put pressure on them.
- An overall lack of coordination and a tendency to fall down more often.
- An odd sensation as if you’re wearing gloves or socks.
- Paralysis in specific areas of the body, depending on which motor nerves are affected.
Why Choose Spinatomy Spine & Disc Centers for Peripheral Neuropathy Treatment?
- Wide Array of Technologically Advanced Treatments
- State-of-the-Art Chiropractic Office with Exceptional Service
- Medical Providers Who Always Go Above And Beyond